Monday, September 14, 2009

Torrenza is the biggest fraud in Mexico,

Yes, torrenza is the biggest fraud in Mexico, even bigger than the Mayan, but we could see the similarities of the BS that they tell you. Save your time, money and enjoy your vacation and DO NOT VISIT torrenza!! I have a website that I am working on and have google adwords lined up to make sure as many people see the truth.

We did go to many presentations while we were down there, to check out the many new resorts and of course since they are paying us $200 USD to go for breakfast, why not.

They lied to us directly to our face, telling us that our current timeshare is worth 5 times more than what it's really worth, and that they will buy it off of us in 90 days if they couldn't sell it. If they couldn't sell it, they would refund our deposit, so it was a no lose situation for us, so we thought. We feel stupid for falling for their BS, but wan't to make sure that no one else falls for it.

After numerous attempts to get this cleared up, they offered us a settlement and were going to send us a check for the full amount of our deposit. We have not heard from them since.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends,
    My name is Raul Gonzalez and I too was a victim of timeshare fraud. In 2008 I bought a timeshare in Hacienda del Mar in Puerto Rico. When I decided to go on vacation the next year I noticed a lot of discrepancies between what I was promised and reality. When I realized this, I turned to ad advocacy group that helped me cancel my contract and recuperate the money I invested. I was so satisfied with this service that now I work for this consumer rights group that help the individual timeshare owner who feels that they have been misrepresented, lied too or coerced in the buying of the property. The name of this group is Timeshare Advocacy International LLC and we help timeshare owners get out of these fraudulent contracts and in most cases recover part of the money, if not all that was invested. I invite you to visit our web page www.timeshareaide.com and read about this group and all the testimonials of people like me. We need to realize that there is help and we no longer have to be victims.
    My contact number is (800)339-9820 x226
    My email in jr_gonzalez1974@yahoo.com
    Please feel free to contact me for any advice or if I can be of assistance.

    ReplyDelete