Monday, September 14, 2009

Torrenza deposit and Sierra club

Update: I was able to get my credit card company to reverse the charge for Torrenza deposit and Sierra club "rental fee" and you are so right IVFMOM, it is a bait and switch how they have the 2 different pieces of paper. I was in discussion with sierra dozens of times, for one, had a hard time actually getting someone on the phone, and to get an answer from her was impossible. It is a front, where they grab your money and do nothing with it. She even hung up on me when I started asking to speak to her "salesman" who was actively trying to sell my Mayan weeks.

I would suggest for anyone who got screwed by them is to take a seat sale back to Mazatlan and print off hundreds of flyers and go from resort to resort handing these flyers out to all of the people staying there, and give a copy to torrenza so they know it's you. Don't do it in front of the building as they will get their "security" to remove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment